Sunday, 3 July 2011

**Exclusive** "An Ode to Al-Andalus"

A spoken word poem on the golden age that was Islamic Spain and the way the Islamic System that ruled there set benchmarks for justice,honour and progression in society

www.wizardoftheword.blogspot.com

WordsThoughtsChanges



3 comments:

farzana said...

I have to say I’ve been enjoying reading your blog/work for some time now.

Your use of language when writing is just fantastic.

I love how the majority of the poems have a strong Islamic narrative running through them.

Also, I think it’s so great no matter what the topic/issue is that you are writing about – how you always manage to end each poem on a positive/optimistic/hopeful note.

Also, the introduction of a spoken word video is a great concept to incorporate into your blog - hopefully this aspect is something you could include a little more of.

P.S. Just one more thing - please, please, please post a new piece sometime soon : )

Aadil said...

Well Mr Anonymous, if you were so interested in highlighting certain issues the best thing to do would be address them in private. Feeding your his own ego? The only ego I see is yours, full of jealousy that someone is trying to do something productive to further a global cause. If you actually knew the guy you would be able to properly understand what type of person he is. You're the one who aint tough you Keyboard warrior, next time grow a pair and put your name down. Waste.

Anonymous said...

Loveee dis :)