The time you cradled me, and took my pain as yours,
The time I almost lost you, the time when I crawled on all fours.
This time I cannot pay back, I am reluctant to say,
Knowing that I cannot even make up for a second,
Not tomorrow, not today.
Yet knowing this, sometimes I still bring you a hurtful sigh,
Regardless, in my place, you would still be ready to die.
I am grateful that I have you, whereas my brother next door does not,
Sometimes as old as the rocking chair, or as young as the cot.
Your love second to none in this world, apart from that of the above,
Mercy and motherhood two wing of the same bird, like that of a turtle dove.
May the Almighty bless all those out their for those of this fortitude
Prisoner no.650, separated from her beloved in such painful magnitude.
The beloved feeling the kind of anguish that obliterates the young man later,
I hope and pray that you are reinstated in many ways by the great compensator.
May the Almighty bring her a better outcome, in this wretched, cruel world,
The height of goodness may be great, but sinful is the man and his posture is curled.
4 comments:
Wow.
This time i'm truly at a loss for words. I can't even begin to describe the way this poem has made me feel. Love it.
saqib: thank you...who may you be?? :)
this was very touching! Ur work is absolutely amazing!!
the first comment was from me saqib :)
Post a Comment