Ever since I first encountered you, I surely knew my life would change,
The feeling inside me sheer ecstasy, the adrenaline out of range.
Like a classic love story, they would always keep us apart,
They’d punish me; incarcerate me, almost right from the start.
But that didn’t faze me, as I was a victim of your intoxication,
Wanting you more and more, any glimpse of you was utter commendation.
Your fairness in complexion dazzled me in great awe,
Your density unparalleled, a common dropping of the jaw.
What started out in moderation, evolved into huge emotion,
After our every meeting I found myself at the centre of commotion.
I had even left my family, my wife and two kids,
My bank balance had eroded, but even that wasn’t a lid.
I would keep on staying by your side and go after you at every chance,
My conscience had deteriorated, but I was set alight by this romance.
My mother always said to me: too much of anything was bad,
But as long I had as much of you as possible, I was always glad.
It’s getting to the point where I’m beginning to break down,
But you’re still my number one in life, my shining diamond-clad crown.
Yesterday, I murdered a goon; he had you in his sights,
Good riddance! What was he thinking?! To death I shall fight!!
It’s a matter of time now; the law is hunting me down,
But like everything else, I don’t have a conscience; so there is no sound.
I sense that this is our last time together; I am dying,
This love was most intense, if I could, I would keep trying.
But really was my addiction really worth the satisfaction?
My love for cocaine proved to be my downfall, My fatal attraction.
6 comments:
wow your blog has certainly come far since the 1st time u made me...some very touching words!
hope u get far with it :)1!x
it** not me lol
i like this :)
u have alot of talent.................
i absolutely love this :)
salams, this is the one u've recorded for Hidden Voice, rite? i've herd it, its a good recording. keep up the good work.
Post a Comment