Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Update 29/06/11

Salams readers, followers, pundits (and anything else that you may be). I've not posted anything for a while due to my busy academic schedule, but Inshallah that is all set to change as i will be uploading some new content:

*EXCLUSIVE:
- Spoken Word Poetry recorded on my trip to Islamic Spain/ Andalus
- Other pieces addressing the recent struggle in the Muslim World

As always, I would appreciate feedback from readers and all comments provided they are not profane/personal in nature are welcomed. I would like readers to suggest any other literary/spoken forms of poetry/prose. I would enjoy and welcome the challenge.

JazakAllah

Wizard of The Word Blogspot June 2011

2 comments:

Mistress :p said...

Ur work is always deep and beautifully written. I look fwd 2 more. Btw 29/6 is my b'day. :)

Mistress :p said...

Ur work is always deep and beautifully written. I look fwd 2 more. Btw 29/6 is my b'day. :)