I witness myself and those others passing life in Idle time,
If piety and oneness is not the goal, then what am I doing with this rhyme?
I witness myself and those others seeking knowledge and making complete sense,
If getting closer to the almighty is not the aim, then rather why do we live under such a pretence?
I witness Myself and those others saying we will improve after that mistake,
If attaining the mercy and forgiveness of God is not the way we're going, of this I don't know what to make.
Upset with my direction, even though the philosophical compass is straight,
What will happen when the tides move forward and all is left in a state?
Yes, yes !! all is well in saying these are wise verses of mine!
yet they're like a map for me ! and i still manage to end up across the line !
The line crossed is one that I should stay within limits with ease,
My lord is all-loving , it hurts me not to please !!
The usual tone to which my pen moves is one calm and collected,
But I will not be calm, until the state of my faith is well and truly dissected.
1 comment:
Salams, insightful and thought provoking piece of work; keep it up. i hear that you are working with the Hidden Voice project?
Post a Comment